Spiga

Sony Bravia L-Series KDL-32L4000 32-Inch 720p LCD HDTV - iPod Store

Sony Bravia L-Series KDL-32L4000 32-Inch 720p LCD HDTV


Sony Bravia L-Series KDL-32L4000 32-Inch 720p LCD HDTV
From Sony

I wanted a larger TV to replace the old 22" 720P HDTV I had in the bedroom, but I couldn't justify spending a huge amount of money. I've been checking prices and comparing TV's for about 2 months. At this screen size, I can't tell the difference between 720P and 1080P. I got this TV on sale at Thanksgiving for the exact same price as some other lesser brands at the same size. I think it is the perfect TV for the bedroom. The sound is decent and the picture is fantastic. Plus, it's a Sony product, so I am MUCH more comfortable about the quality than some of the no name brands I see in this price range. Through my job, I know Sony has extremely demanding quality standards. This means fewer problems and lower failure rates. I've read of people buying a no name "doorbuster" and then buying an extended warranty because they were nervous about it. For about the same price, you can get this TV, the quality of the Sony name and a good warranty. I also already own a Sony 50" 1080P LCD TV, I've had it for a year, never had any problems and love it also. The TV remote is basic, but that is fine with me.

Shopping Now!!!

Tag : Sony Bravia L-Series KDL-32L4000 32-Inch 720p LCD HDTV,iPod Store,Sony

0 comments: