Spiga

Plantronics Voyager 510 Bluetooth Headset with Multipoint Technology [Retail Packaged]

Plantronics Voyager 510 Bluetooth Headset

Plantronics Voyager 510 Bluetooth Headset with Multipoint Technology [Retail Packaged]
From Plantronics

This device is a great earpiece that makes it easy to hear the person you're talking to. I never get any complaints about how I sound to the other person either. I only have two complaints... It gets a bit staticy/crackily when I get more than 5 to 10 feet away from it, but for all I know that is normal since this is my first headset. The other complaint is I can't get the earplug out to change it to one of the different sizes provided. Other than that, overall it is a very functional and versatile bluetooth headset.

Shopping Now!!!

Tag : Plantronics , iPod Store

0 comments: