Spiga

Klipsch Synergy Quintet III Home Theater Speaker System (Five Piece Set)

Klipsch

Klipsch Synergy Quintet III Home Theater Speaker System (Five Piece Set)
From Klipsch

I bought this from Ebay brand new for only about 359.00 dollars. What's nice is that even at a low volume you can hear a full range of sound. High end sound for a low end price. I'm sure if you have a very large living room you can stick all four speakers in the rear for 7.1 and buy a pair of large floor Klipsch speakers for the Front Right and Left. Perhaps a larger center channel if you're more than 10-15 feet from your screen. For my apartment living room these are perfect though. As I run on I should also mention that the built wall mounts are awesome! You can tilt the rear speakers inward if your couch is against the wall.

Shopping Now!!!

Tag : Klipsch , Home Theater System

0 comments: