Spiga

COM One Phoenix WiFi Radio (US)

COM One Phoenix WiFi Radio (US)


COM One Phoenix WiFi Radio (US)
From COM One

This is a great gadget. We have it on from waking up until going to bed. It is particularly good at finding quality French stations (esp. France inter and FIP) which is exaclty what we wanted it for. (This appears to be a French company so it ought to know what's up in France) I also listen to the BBC World Service. I haven't tried installing other stations besides presets but it appears to be possible. I did have trouble getting it set up the first night due to my own incapacities. When I called customer service the next day, I expected to wait an hour to talk to someone. Instead I got through instantly and a nice bloke solved my problem immediately (I wasn't using the hexadecimal form to input my WEP code but I should have been!). The sound is good too and it comes with rechargeable batteries which makes it very portable.

Shopping Now!!!

Tag : COM One Phoenix WiFi Radio (US) , COM One

1 comments:

EdPaul1

December 13, 2011 at 1:32 PM

I have had this radio for two months and can't get my account activated. The only guy that has the radio working is in Russia and does it without the home company Wifi-radio.biz. I am almost convinced the company is just a computer generating responses. All I can get is podcast from 2008. I called their tech support for days with no answer. Their web site responds with delivery failed.